Moving A Laboratory?
Laboratory moving requires a unique skillset due to the extra-sensitive nature of the goods being transported. Our highly trained and experienced laboratory movers understand the fragile state of your assets and use extra safety measures to make sure your belongings arrive safely and securely in their new location.
Our experience includes relocating wet and dry laboratories with major equipment including:
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Cryogenic Dewar
- Minus Refrigerators / Freezers
With blanket and pad wrap equipment, as well as straps to keep everything firmly in place during transit, you can have the confidence you need to move your lab with Dodge Moving & Storage Co.
Once on the road, we provide you with an easy way to monitor the exact location of the lab movers who are carrying your precious materials.
- Blanket / Pad Wrap Equipment
- Logistical Straps to Secure Equipment
- Four Wheel Dollies, Pallet Jacks, Walk Boards
- On-Day/On-Time Pickup and Delivery Appointments
- Dock-to-Dock or Inside Pick Up and Delivery Services
- 48' and 53" Air-Ride Trailers
- Maystar - Satellite Tracking